Highest Paid Jobs in India in Science Field
There are many students in India who are attracted to a field of study and career that provides financial security and good social status. By financial security, yes we mean a higher salary package. In India, students are very much interested in knowing the details of the careers and jobs in the science field that offer a handsome salary package. In this article, we will be looking at the list of highest paying science jobs in India.
KRACKiN’s Most Popular Specializations & Courses
Highest Paid Jobs in India- Science Field
Let us now look at some highest paid jobs in the Science Field in India:
- Physicist: The role of some physicists is to perform theoretical research that will expand our knowledge on how the universe works. While some physicists also are engaged in applying research, putting theoretical knowledge to work in practical processes or devices to change the technology that our society uses. Avg Salary (P/A): 8,00,000.
- Astronomer: The job of an astronomer is to study the structures in space, including stars, planets, galaxies, and black holes. The astronomers also research the properties, movements, and compositions of the objects that are in space, and they also carefully record and analyze their data. Avg Salary (P/A): 1,550,000
- Atmospheric scientists: These are the scientists/researchers who study the atmosphere and solve serious problems that can occur from severe storms, air pollution, and even droughts and they inform us about the consequences of climate change. The job of the atmospheric scientist is to collect data, including temperature, humidity, wind speed, and pressure. The most important part that they play is to predict the future weather conditions both in the near future and long-term.
- Medical Professionals: India has a huge population which comes a high number of health problems. The ratio of the doctors available per thousand patients is very low. This means that there is a high demand for medical professionals like doctors, dentists, Ayurvedic doctors, BHMS doctors, or even physiotherapists. There is no doubt that with high demand comes to a higher pay scale. Avg Salary (P/A): 9,00,000-10,00,000.
- Medical scientists: Medical Scientist is also one of the highest-paid profiles in India for those who don’t want to be a doctor but are interested in the field of medicine. A medical scientist develops ways to improve healthcare. The scientists use their discoveries to create new medical instruments and equipment as well as drugs. Avg Salary (P/A): 965,998
Some Popular Science Sectors To Work In
- Architectural sector
- Industrial designing
- Forensic science
- Computer Science
- Artificial intelligence and Machine Learning
- Ethical hacking
- Gaming developer
- Merchant navy
- Digital marketing
- IT sectors
- Pharmaceutical sectors
These were some highest paying science jobs that require varying levels of education. If you too are looking forward to grasp any of these coveted job profiles, then this is your time when you should start your preparation until you achieve what you dreamt of.